Sir James Dunn junior Dominic Graf led the local contingent at the 2005 OFSAA Cross Country Championships this past weekend in Kingston.
Graf produced an 11th place finish in the Junior Boys race. He covered the 6 kilometre course in 19-minutes, 39.6 seconds. The winning time was 19-minutes, 2.9 seconds. Graf was the only local competitor in the Junior Boys event.
The next best individual result came in the Junior Girls 4K where Rhiannon Johns of the Dunn took 40th spot. Her time was 15-minutes, 31.6 seconds. She led the SJD junior girls to 23rd place in the team competition.
Top team finish went to Korah's Midget Boys contingent and SJD's midget girls. The Colts five member squad wound up 20th overall thanks in part to Spencer Hogan's 88th placing in the 5K race. His time was 18-minutes, 34.4 seconds. The Eagles quartet took 20th place led by Samantha Filek's 57th placing in the 3K in a time of 11-minutes, 43.0 seconds.
In Senior Boys the Dunn placed 24th and they were 29th in Senior Girls. White Pines took 24th in Junior Girls.
Here's a complete listing of the Sault competitors results at the All-Ontario's;
102. John Harvey (SMC) 24:08.03
125. Reg Peer (SJD) 24:35.3
134. Ian Connell (SJD) 24:42.3
144. Joey Lachowsky (SJD) 24:50.0
167. Matt Cuddy (SJD) 25:26.5
178. Brad Jarrett (SJD) 25:48.0
125. Kristen Avery (SJD) 20:35.0
144. Brittany Shamess (SJD) 20:55.7
148. Erin Mallinter (SJD) 20:56.9
156. Christine Thomas (SJD) 21:04.6
225. Natalie Demarco (SJD) 23:38.2
11. Dominic Graf (SJD) 19:39.6
40. Rhiannon Johns (SJD) 15:31.6
64. Carissa Holley (WP) 15:53.9
100. Sarah Muncaster (WP) 16:25.3
107. Alyshia Gjos (SMC) 16:34.2
120. Shannon Delarosbil (SJD) 16:45.4
164. Hillary McNeely (WP) 17:23.7
166. Taylor Corelli (SJD) 17:26.1
177. Kendra Wetzl (WP) 17:45.5
200. Cait Tomlinson (WP) 18:22.3
88. Spencer Hogan (KOR) 18:34.4
117. Ian Roney (KOR) 18:56.1
137. Allister Smith (KOR) 19:10.0
151. Adam Fortais (KOR) 19:19.4
198. Jarrett Cummings (KOR) 20:23.4
57. Samantha Filek (SJD) 11:43.0
128. Hilary Mallinger (SJD) 12:38.80
130. Wendy Oleskiw (SJD) 12:39.7
158. Camile Lemay (SJD) 12:55.4